Content: Any piece of information you may encounter on AirD. Typically podcasts, text, images, videos…
Bookmark: Function by which AirD allows to instantly save a specific moment of the radio show you are listening to in the form of a mini-podcast.
App or Application: typically a small, specialized program downloaded onto mobile devices.
Cookie: file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- AirD is operated by 26Lights, a Belgian company with an office on the 7th floor at Avenue Louise 235, 1050 Brussels (and we refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our”). We own and operate the App on our own behalf.
- You commit to using Aird including any content made available on Aird strictly for your private use and within your family circle. Furthermore, when sharing content available on Aird you commit to sharing strictly within your family circle (i.e. a profile set on public mode is not suitable).
- We do not claim ownership of the content provided on Aird. Aird simply acts as service provider to record and transcript content aired on various radio stations and bookmarked by the user. The content made available on Aird falls under the copyright or other Intellectual property right enforced by the radio stations or other stakeholders.
- The content of Aird is provided for information purposes only. You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the App, and for conclusions drawn from such use. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Aird for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site, or any site to which these pages connect. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
- You shall not in any way use Aird to post or share, whether it be between users of Aird or on third party websites and social networks, anything which in any respect:
- is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- is inaccurate or out-of-date;
- may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- may be contrary to our interests or to those of the users;
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell the App or any part of the App.
- You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the App;
- any equipment or network on which the App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We make no warranty that your access to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- Access to the App may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice.
- You hereby release 26Lights, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any suppliers, or between you and other App or Website users.